You're Already Going Places. Get there Faster.
Get behind the wheel and get going with your life.
We know that students don’t exactly have a lot of spare cash. That’s why we want to help you get behind the wheel of a Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC with our Student Bonus program.
How does it work? Well it’s simple. If you’re a student, or have graduated within the last 4 years you may be eligible to receive up to $750* off your next vehicle.
To participate, simply visit a local Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC dealership for more details. With so many awesome, eligible vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who is eligible for the Student Bonus discount?
A: The Student Bonus is open to eligible individuals who:
- Are full-time high school students
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from a recognized high school.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students who are enrolled in an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited college, CEGEP, university or apprenticeship program.
- Are part-time*** or full-time students of an Adult and Vocational program.
- Have graduated** within the last 4 years from an accredited part-time or full-time Adult and Vocational program
Q: How do I participate in the Student Bonus discount?
A: If you’re eligible, talk to your dealer to redeem.
Q: Does the purchase/finance/lease require a down payment?
A: Your Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC dealership will be able to provide details on the down payment of your chosen vehicle.
Q: Can I combine the Student Bonus Discount offer with current retail incentives?
A: Yes, in most cases.
Q: Can I combine the Student Bonus Discount offer with other GM discount programs?
A: Yes, in most cases. Ask your local dealership for details.
Q: Can I use a trade-in with the Student Bonus Discount?
A: Your dealership will be able to provide more information on trade-ins. Contact a dealer today to redeem your Student Bonus Discount.
*Eligible students or recent graduates receive a Student Bonus credit of $500 or $750 (tax inclusive) (credit amount depends on vehicle purchased) to use towards the purchase or lease of one eligible new 2019 or 2020 Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC vehicle delivered between Jan 3, 2020 – Jan 4, 2021. Excludes Chevrolet Bolt and Volt. Vehicle must be registered solely in name of applicant (but contracts may be co-signed) for a minimum of six months and 12,000 kilometres. Limit of one vehicle purchase, finance or lease per eligible individual in his/her lifetime; offer not available to recipients of any previous GM student/graduate offer. Limited time offer, which replaces certain prior GM offers and may not be combined with certain current GM offers. Void where prohibited by law. General Motors of Canada Company may modify, extend or terminate this offer in whole or in part at any time without notice. For full program details, including participant and vehicle eligibility, please visit your local dealer or call 1-800-GM-DRIVE.
ºApplicant must be a legal resident of Canada of age of majority in their province or territory of residence at time of application with a valid Canadian Driver's Licence. Individuals must meet the eligibility and other offer requirements during the offer period. Limited to institutions in or outside Canada as currently approved or recognized by General Motors of Canada Company. See your dealer for eligible institutions. As part of the transaction, dealer may request eligibility documentation and will contact GM Canada to verify eligibility. Determination of full-time status at discretion of GM Canada as determined through supporting documentation. For full program details, please visit your local Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC dealer or call 1-800-GM-DRIVE.
** For graduates, the 4-year eligibility period will be measured from the date shown on the graduate's diploma.
*** Working towards a degree or diploma for a program consisting of the equivalent of two years or 16 months of study.
Note: A student is eligible only once in his/her lifetime.
GENERAL MOTORS HEROES APPRECIATION DISCOUNT
All of Canada thanks you. As do we.
In recognition of the selfless acts of service to our country, please enjoy an upgraded 'General Motors Heroes Appreciation Discount' of $500 off on almost any new 2019 or 2020 Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC. All active, reserve and veteran military personnel (including spouses) are eligible. Plus, this great new offer can be combined with our other retail discounts and partner programs that really add up to savings!
To participate, simply bring proof of either a current or past General Motors Heroes membership to our dealership. With so many eligible vehicles to choose from, you have an exciting decision to make. Please contact us for further details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who is eligible for the General Motors Heroes Appreciation Discount?
A: Canadian Forces personnel who qualify for this program include:
- All Active Service Personnel (past or present) of the Canadian Forces
- All Current Reservists of the Canadian Forces
- All Veterans of the Canadian Forces
- The spouses & surviving spouses of above (must show documentation)
Canadian First Responders:
- All Active Canadian Firefighters, Police, EMT/Paramedics and 911 Dispatchers and their respective spouses
Professional Healthcare Workers:
- Active Nurses, Doctors and Professional Healthcare Workers at Canadian hospitals, clinics and retirement/nursing homes
Q: Which vehicles are eligible?
A: Come see us to discuss eligible 2019 or 2020 Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC models.
Q: How do I participate in the General Motors Heroes Appreciation Discount?
A: Simply bring in your current or former proof of Canadian Forces membership to us.
Q: How many vehicles am I eligible to purchase, finance and/or lease?
A: There is no restriction on the number of vehicles an eligible individual can purchase/lease through the Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount.
Q: Can I share my General Motors Heroes Appreciation Discount?
A: Only spouses are eligible to share the discount.
Q: Does the purchase/ finance/lease require a down payment?
A: We will be able to provide details on the down payment of your chosen vehicle
Q: Can I combine the General Motors Heroes Discount offer with current retail incentives?
A: Yes. The General Motors Heroes discount can be combined with other GM programs such as:
- GM Card
- Student Bonus
- Mobility program
Q: Can I combine the General Motors Heroes Appreciation Discount with the GM discount programs?
A: Yes, in most cases.1
Q: Can I order a vehicle through this program, rather than choosing one from my dealer’s inventory?
Q: Are dealer demonstration vehicles included in this program?
A: Yes. See us for details.
Q: Can I use a trade-in with the General Motors Heroes Appreciation Discount?
A: We will be able to provide more information on trade-ins.
* Active, reserve and veteran military personnel (including spouses) will receive $1000 (tax inclusive) towards the purchase or lease of an eligible 2019 or 2020 Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC delivered between Jan 3, 2020 – Jan 4, 2021. Excludes Chevrolet Bolt and Volt. Must present proof of present or former membership in the Canadian Forces to be eligible. GM Canada may modify, extend or terminate offers in whole or in part at any time without notice. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for detail.
** Includes widowed spouses of eligible Canadian Forces personnel. Proof of spousal relationship required.
1 This program may not be combined with certain other consumer incentives available on GM vehicles. Excluding Chevrolet Bolt and Volt. Must present proof of present or former membership in the Canadian Forces to be eligible. See dealer for details.
Get a $1,000 Welcome to Canada Bonus on a new Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC vehicle.*Available only to those new to Canada with a valid Permanent Resident Card or Temporary Work Permit.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Who is eligible for the $1,000 Welcome To Canada Bonus?
A: All individuals who hold a valid Permanent Residence Card or Temporary Workers with a valid work permit:
The arrival date on the back of the Permanent Resident Card must state calendar years 2015, 2016 or 2017.
The Temporary Work Permit must be valid at time of purchase.
Q: Which GM vehicles are eligible for the Welcome To Canada Bonus?
A: All 2017 and 2018 Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC vehicles. (excluding Colorado 2SA, Malibu 1VL, Canyon 2SA, Camaro ZL1.)
Q: When does the program begin and end?
A: Offer valid from January 4th, 2017 – January 2, 2018.
Q: Are there any other requirements?
Individuals must have a valid Canadian driver’s license to be eligible.
Vehicles must be registered in the name of the eligible individual and can be co-titled with their spouse, or financing/leasing co-signer (financial documentation must be provided to prove co-signing eligibility).
A person is considered and eligible under the provisions of this program only once in his or her lifetime.
Q: Can I combine the Welcome to Canada Bonus with another program or promotion?
A: Yes, please locate a dealer contact us for details.
* Offer valid from Jan 3, 2020 – Jan 4, 2021. $1,000 bonus available to be applied to reduce purchase price or down payment, with purchase or lease (OAC) of eligible new 2018 and 2019 GMC, Chevrolet, andBuick vehicles. $1,000 bonus is manufacturer-to-consumer (tax inclusive). Discount available only once to each eligible individual for a single vehicle purchase or lease. Valid Canadian driver's license is required. Proof of status is required. Permanent Residents are eligible if their arrival date was in 2016 or later. Temporary Foreign Worker must be valid at the time of purchase. Please see dealer for details. This offer may not be redeemed for cash and may not be combined with certain other consumer incentives. Certain limitations and conditions apply. Void where prohibited. General Motors of Canada Company reserves the right to amend, modify or terminate this program, in whole or in part, at any time without prior notice.
^ Visit onstar.ca for coverage maps, details and system limitations. Services vary by model, service plan and conditions as well as geographical and technical restrictions. Service plan required. Roadside service provided by Allstate Roadside Services. Limitations and restrictions apply. Coverage required to be able to access this service via the vehicle’s mobile app.
At General Motors, we know just how important mobility is if you have a disability.
That's why we've created the GM Mobility Program. It's designed to help people with disabilities access the resources they need, and get a reimbursement of up to $1,000 towards the cost of adapting an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC.*
To help you find the equipment and vehicle that's right for you, we've included the information you'll need and a number of links in the following pages, as well as a helpful overview you can download and keep.
* Up to $1,000 (tax exclusive) credit available on eligible new 2019 or 2020 MY Chevrolet, Buick, GMC delivered by Jan. 4, 2021 to eligible customers. Only certain equipment and adaptations are acceptable for the credit under the program. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request. GM Canada may modify or terminate program in whole or in part at any time without notice. See dealer for details.
**GM Mobility will not reimburse for relocation of, or modification to, original equipment seats or seat tracks.
†Only if vehicle is not available with vinyl/leather.
Welcome to the all-new Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC Preferred Pricing website. Here you will find everything you need to get the vehicle that is right for you. Your affiliation with us will provide you with an exclusive opportunity to purchase or lease an eligible new Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC at a preferred price.
Eligible employees of Preferred Pricing companies have the opportunity to receive the best price. You can save even more by combining this discount with our retail offers, GM Card allowances and if eligible, Canadian Forces Appreciation Discount, Student Bonus Discount and Mobility Program.
It's easy to take advantage of Preferred Pricing. Just follow these 3 simple steps.
1) See if your company is eligible for Preferred Pricing AM I ELIGIBLE?
2) Select your new vehicle
Almost all Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC vehicles are eligible for Preferred Pricing. Which one will you choose?
Visit the Virtual Showroom now.
3) Visit a participating Dealer
Head to a participating Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC dealer with your proof of employment (recent pay stub, HR letter, your company card) to confirm eligibility. Find a dealer online or call 1-800-463-7483.