We are a full service SGI Accredited repair centre including Collision Repair, Paint, Glass Repair or Replacement, and Frame Repair. Our SGI Elite accreditation status means that we are an authorized appraisal station with top level supplement and estimate approval authority. We use State-of-the-art equipment and procedures while caring for your vehicle during the repair process. Our Journeyman technicians are I-CAR® Certified. Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is available. At Mainline Motors Auto body, you will receive the finest quality repairs available, no matter what year, make or model of the vehicle. This quality is due in part to the continued dedication to the collision industry. We strive to meet top-notch standards in paint quality and repair work. We adhere to a strict code of ethics and pledge to you honesty, integrity, safety and craftsmanship.
- Immediate Bookings Available
- State of the Art Collision Center
- Environmentally Friendly Water-Based Paint
- Courtesy Cars Available
- Pick up & Delivery Available
- Windshield Replacement and Repair
- We Repair all Makes and Models
Accidents Happen: Important Things to Consider
- Your vehicle is usually the second largest investment you will make in your life, therefore it is a good idea to preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a vehicle that may be unsafe due to damages.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different from another, please ask us.
- Choose a shop, like ours, that has Unibody repair equipment and certified (I-CAR®) technicians.
- Ask the repairer if they will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts or if the part will be (CAPA) certified.
- Ask if the body shop offers a repair warranty.
- Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company
Has your vehicle recently been in an accident? Looking to fix scratches and/or dents? Bring your vehicle in for an estimate! We will be in contact within 1 business day after submission of form to schedule appropriately. For same day appointment, please contact us directly by phone.