Why use Paint Protection Film?
Paint protection film, or "clear bra" as it is sometimes known, is one of the best ways to preserve the showroom quality finish on your vehicle. The virtually invisible film will keep your vehicle looking newer longer- without changing the design features or color- by protecting vulnerable areas such as front bumpers, hoods, side mirrors, door handle cavities, door edges, rocker panels, and rear fender panels. Preserving the finish of your vehicle with paint protection film (PPF) keeps your vehicle looking newer longer, and can enhance the resale value of your vehicle in the future.
Where can I put Paint Protection Film on my vehicle?
Paint Protection Film can be professionally installed anywhere you want to protect your vehicle finish from scratches, chips, stains and other damaging elements. More than just a "clear bra", the virtually invisible film will not alter the color or design elements of your vehicle. You can protect:
- Rocker panels from sand and stones kicked up by tires
- Hoods, bumpers and mirror backs from flying gravel, bug acids and tar
- Door handle cavities and door edges from rings, keys, belt buckles and purses
- Full hoods, trunks and roofs from bird droppings and tree sap
Why choose 3M™ Paint Protection Film?
Your vehicle is one of the biggest purchases you will make. Protect it. Keeping your vehicle looking new with a quality paint protection film from a company you can trust is important. 3M Paint Protection Film is the choice of NASCAR race teams and new car manufacturers all over the world for a reason.
- Maintenance free
- Stain and fade resistant
- Excellent durability
- Manufactured in the USA
- Can be removed safely
- Won't damage fully cured paint finishes
- Great choice for leased vehicles
- Only film officially licensed to protect NASCAR race cars